HCG Meatballs – Diet Recipe
Ths diet recipe – HCG meatballs are great to cook in large batches, separate and freeze for quick on the go meals. We have also included a great HCG diet marina sauce recipe below for an Italian dish.
- 3.5oz steak (ground into hamburger)
- 1 Grissini (ground into powder)
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- Onion powder
Preheat oven to 425. In bowl, combine all ingredients. Form into 1” meatballs (makes about 6-7). Place in baking dish or non-stick baking sheet and cook 10 minutes turning halfway through cooking time.
Marinara Sauce (optional)
- 1 cup organic, low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon dried basil or fresh chopped basil to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed and minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Pinch of marjoram
Puree 4 tomatoes in a food processor for a smoother texture. Pour in a saucepan add spices and heat. http://hcgproviders.com/hcg-diet-recipes/beef/meatballs/ http://hcgproviders.com/hcg-diet-recipes/beef/meatballs/ http://hcgproviders.com/hcg-diet-recipes/beef/meatballs/Allow to slow cook for 30 minutes to an hour. Allow the liquid to reduce or add additional water to achieve desired consistency.
HCG Meatballs & Marina Diet Recipe
Customer Reviews / Rating